Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yemen: "Earthquake 1" missile hand grenades mercenaries aggression in Nhm

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yemen: "Earthquake 1" missile hand grenades mercenaries aggression in Nhm Empty Yemen: "Earthquake 1" missile hand grenades mercenaries aggression in Nhm

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Dec 2017, 2:20 am

[size=30]Yemen: "Earthquake 1" missile hand grenades mercenaries aggression in Nhm[/size]
    17/12/2017 10:59 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Yemen: "Earthquake 1" missile hand grenades mercenaries aggression in Nhm Font_decrease  Yemen: "Earthquake 1" missile hand grenades mercenaries aggression in Nhm Font_enlarge
     Yemen: "Earthquake 1" missile hand grenades mercenaries aggression in Nhm Thumbnail.php?file=4bn19597c269a9v1o3_800C450_451831909
    [rtl]Trend Press / Continue[/rtl]
    [rtl]The rocket fired by the army and the popular committees on Saturday, a missile type "earthquake 1" on the concentrations of mercenaries of the Saudi aggression on the Front Nhm, and targeted the rocket and artillery forces gatherings in the provinces of Dali and Lahj.[/rtl]
    [rtl]A military source confirmed that the missile support force of the army and the popular committees fired a homemade "earthquake" 1 on the concentrations of mercenaries aggression in the front of Nham northeast of Sana'a province, a successful strike.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The source added that the artillery and the army and the Popular Committees targeted groups of mercenaries aggression east Khaboub province of Lahj, causing accurate injuries in their ranks.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In a related context, the source said that the force of the artillery support of the army and the committees bombed groups of mercenaries aggression near Yays and Watta Zaila Bdhala, beating strikes.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:58 am