Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy state law reveals the government's options to persuade the blocks to pass the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy state law reveals the government's options to persuade the blocks to pass the budget Empty Deputy state law reveals the government's options to persuade the blocks to pass the budget

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Dec 2017, 2:50 am

Deputy state law reveals the government's options to persuade the blocks to pass the budget

09:43 - 23/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The MP for a coalition of state law full Zaidi, Saturday, the existence of several options to persuade the government political blocs to end the opposition on the budget, pointing out that the government is determined to reduce the share of Kurdistan equivalent to the density of the population.
     Al-Zaidi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that the government will open up the Union of Forces with some options to end the Union's objection to the draft law on the liberated governorates, including allocating some funds and circulating them, and a plan for the return of all displaced people to those areas. Objection ".
    He added that "there is an intention of the government to approach the National Alliance on the disbursement of bank instruments to the oil-producing provinces and in the event of liquidity available to spend these amounts to end the dispute over the government's debt to those provinces."
     Zaidi stressed that "Prime Minister Haider Abadi told us clearly and explicitly that the possibility of increasing the proportion of the Kurdistan region within the budget and install it officially for the coming years as a fair proportion to fit with the real size of the population."
    Zaidi pointed out that "the discussion of the budget will not take place until after the end of the legislative holiday and the government has issued instructions to all departments to inform the worker according to law 1/12 early next year without reference to the budget." Ending / 25 d

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:22 am