Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nine dead in blizzard and frostbite in eastern United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nine dead in blizzard and frostbite in eastern United States Empty Nine dead in blizzard and frostbite in eastern United States

Post by Rocky Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:53 am

Nine dead in blizzard and frostbite in eastern United States

10:43 - 03/01/2018

Nine dead in blizzard and frostbite in eastern United States %D8%B9%D8%A7%D8%B5%D9%81%D8%A9-%D8%AB%D9%84%D8%AC%D9%8A%D8%A9-696x435
    World of ...
    At least nine people have been killed and schools closed, and meteorologists have warned of a blizzard that could hit some areas later this week as the record cold cold wave continues in most parts of the eastern United States.
    The governor of Georgia, Nathan Dell, declared a state of emergency in 28 counties in the state late on Tuesday after the National Weather Service issued warnings from the winter storm, Sky News reported in a news report.
    "The city of Boston has a record that has not happened in 100 years," she said. "Temperatures have not been above minus 6.7 degrees Celsius for seven consecutive days." Along the coast, those working in the open suffered frost conditions.
    "Cold weather has prevailed in many parts of the country in the last few days to break record temperatures in cities between Omaha, Nebraska and Aberdeen, South Dakota," the meteorological department said. "Temperatures are expected to rise mid-week It is expected to be accompanied by heavy snowfall on the east coast. " Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:32 am