Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi policy : I agreed with Barzani on these points and these are the aspirations of the Kurds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi policy : I agreed with Barzani on these points and these are the aspirations of the Kurds Empty Abadi policy : I agreed with Barzani on these points and these are the aspirations of the Kurds

Post by Rocky Sat 03 Feb 2018, 2:54 am

[size=32]
    Abadi policy : I agreed with Barzani on these points and these are the aspirations of the Kurds[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

14 minutes ago

Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi said on Saturday that he respects Kurdish aspirations, noting that part of their problems in Iraq are historical.
    The Kurdish problem is the battle of all the successive Iraqi governments, and there is a national problem because they have national points, and there is a crisis in oil and the return of salaries for workers In the region, "adding," We are working to solve these problems. "
    "We are in Iraq and over the years we relied on the quotas in the senior political positions, considering the elections party to be a system of quotas, because the Iraqi parliament is formed on a party basis, and therefore the government is partisan."
    "I met during my recent participation in the Davos conference with the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Nechirvan Barzani and Deputy Prime Minister Qubad Talabani, was agreed on a road map," Mardafa said, "we hope to implement properly."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:39 pm