Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trade: delayed adoption of the budget behind the scarcity of ration card items

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trade: delayed adoption of the budget behind the scarcity of ration card items Empty Trade: delayed adoption of the budget behind the scarcity of ration card items

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:29 am

Trade: delayed adoption of the budget behind the scarcity of ration card items
    February 10 2018 01:34 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Iraqi Ministry of Commerce[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Revealed the Ministry of Commerce, on Saturday, the reasons for the scarcity of ration card items, attributed to the lack of financial allocations to buy the ration card items for the previous years as well as not to approve the budget this year. 

"Although the financial allocations to the Ministry of Commerce are sufficient for only six months, the ministry was able to cover part of the ration items for nine months in the previous two years," Commerce Ministry spokesman Mohammad Hanoun told a Baghdad Post news agency. 

Hanoun added that "the delay in approving the budget this year negatively affected the provision of ration items," but added that "but the plans set by the ministry prevented the ration card from cutting the citizens."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 am