Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hindawi: Nineveh has priority in the investment projects put forward at the Kuwait Conference

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hindawi: Nineveh has priority in the investment projects put forward at the Kuwait Conference Empty Hindawi: Nineveh has priority in the investment projects put forward at the Kuwait Conference

Post by Rocky Mon Feb 12, 2018 4:34 am

Hindawi: Nineveh has priority in the investment projects put forward at the Kuwait Conference

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Ministry of Planning announced on Monday that Nineveh province has the preliminary investment projects put forward at the Kuwait Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, pointing out that the rate of between 15-20%.
    The spokesman for the ministry, Abdel-Zahra al-Hindawi, in an interview with "Economy News", that "Nineveh province outperforms the size of the destruction on other provinces, especially the right coast of which it needs extraordinary efforts," noting that "will take priority of investment projects at a conference Kuwait by between 15 and 20 percent. "
    He described the Hindawi, the share of the province of projects as "inadequate" but better than nothing, noting that Iraq "depends on the support of the international community."
    He added that the loans offered by the conference are investment loans that differ from operating because the latter exhausts the state while the first achieves economic feasibility of the country and serves its development aspirations.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:08 pm