Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The parliamentary defense is waiting for an "important response" from the national security on the A

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The parliamentary defense is waiting for an "important response" from the national security on the A Empty The parliamentary defense is waiting for an "important response" from the national security on the A

Post by Rocky Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:44 am

The parliamentary defense is waiting for an "important response" from the national security on the American presence

09:47 - 14/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The Security and Defense Committee on Wednesday confirmed that it is still waiting for the National Security Adviser to respond to her book on the US military presence in Iraq after the end of Daash, while acknowledging the presence of US ground forces in the country.
    "The Security and Defense Committee in the House of Representatives has already sent a letter to the National Security Adviser to inquire about the US military presence in Iraq, the number of troops, the locations of the deployment and the reasons for the continued presence after the end of Saddam," said Iskandar and Tut.
    He added that "the Committee is still waiting for the response of the National Security Adviser to determine the position of this file," asserting at the same time, "the presence of US ground forces on the Iraqi-Syrian border and on the border with Turkey."
    The Committee on Security and Defense parliamentary announced on the fourth of February to send a letter to the National Security Adviser to inquire about the numbers of troops and US bases in Iraq and places of deployment, noting that the Commission will visit the Joint Operations Command to see those details. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:50 am