Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russian Army: Kangal missile capable of striking aircraft carriers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russian Army: Kangal missile capable of striking aircraft carriers Empty Russian Army: Kangal missile capable of striking aircraft carriers

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Mar 2018, 3:35 am

Russian Army: Kangal missile capable of striking aircraft carriers

08:45 - 12/03/2018

Russian Army: Kangal missile capable of striking aircraft carriers 20170413_155949
    Information / follow up ..
    Deputy Minister of Defense Yuri Borissov said Monday that the sound systems of the "Kangar" sound system, equipped with modern interceptors, are capable of hitting aircraft carriers, destroyers and potential enemy cruisers.
    "This kind of precision weapon has multi-purpose combat functions capable of dealing with both fixed and mobile targets, in particular, aircraft carriers, cruisers, destroyers and frigates," said Borisov. For this type of weapon. "
    In the same context, added the Russian Deputy Defense Minister, the ministry has signed a contract for the production of a serial for the supersonic missile "Avangard" of nuclear engines.
    "The Avangard system that the president talked about has been tested well," Borisov told the Zvezda daily. "I will say more ... We have a contract for serial production of this system, so this is not a trick but real things."
    The Deputy Minister explained that the establishment of "Avangard" was difficult for the Russian "defense industry."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:18 am