Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia calls on America to avoid "military adventure" in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia calls on America to avoid "military adventure" in Syria Empty Russia calls on America to avoid "military adventure" in Syria

Post by Rocky Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:24 am

Russia calls on America to avoid "military adventure" in Syria
    Russia calls on America to avoid "military adventure" in Syria Irq_1029738106_1523427657
    Follow - up / ... Russia called onWednesday the United States to avoid military action against Syria in response to an alleged chemical attack in Duma, near the eastern Balgoth capital Damascus .
    "I will again ask you to refrain from the plans you are currently working on,said Vasily Nibenzia, Russia's envoy to the United Nations .
    The Russian delegate warned Washington that it would "take responsibility" for any "illegal military adventure" it carries out .
    The Security Council session was divided as no agreement was reached on an investigation into the alleged attack .
    It is noteworthy that the Syrian government denies, which receives military support from Russia, to be behind any chemical attack. Finished 2

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=96080

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:07 pm