Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

New Zealand: Our troops will not leave Iraq and its mission will change

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New Zealand: Our troops will not leave Iraq and its mission will change Empty New Zealand: Our troops will not leave Iraq and its mission will change

Post by Rocky Sat 05 May 2018, 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

New Zealand: Our troops will not leave Iraq and its mission will change

New Zealand Defense Minister Ron Mark has revealed that his country's army will remain in Iraq after the end of the November deadline.
    "New Zealand will not leave Iraq in a difficult situation, but the shape of the mission will change," Mark said.
    "The New Zealand government has not yet confirmed whether the troops will continue to deploy in Iraq, but New Zealand will not leave the country in a difficult situation."
    "The proposal has not yet been submitted to the cabinet, which will decide whether the official mission will be extended beyond November this year, and if it agrees, what will be the shape of the next mission," he said.
    "There is no doubt that the Iraqi government wants the troops of New Zealand to stay as the Australian Defense Forces have done," he said.
    The New Zealand government decided in 2016 to extend the mission until November 2018, while the last deployment of troops under this government has been ratified and has raced to Australia a month ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:46 am