Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pictures of the latest weapons of the Iraqi army in Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pictures of the latest weapons of the Iraqi army in Russia Empty Pictures of the latest weapons of the Iraqi army in Russia

Post by Rocky Wed 30 May 2018, 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pictures of the latest weapons of the Iraqi army in Russia
    The Iraqi army has been monitoring the collection of the latest T-90S tank in Russia and posted rare photographs showing Iraqi soldiers in Ntegni Tagil in Russia.
    The Iraqi army was monitoring and evaluating the collection of military equipment in the field of training, according to Rosiskaya Gazeta, according to the agency "Sputnik."
    These tanks can move in hot deserts and in the Arctic, and several tests have been conducted in harsh conditions successfully.
    These tanks have more than once overtaken Western military equipment in several Arab countries in rugged areas. One of the tanks that beat the T-90 was the Abrams tank.
    The T-90S version of the Iraqi Army is the best version of the tank.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:39 am