Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump hopes the Americans will listen to him as the North Koreans listen to Kim

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump hopes the Americans will listen to him as the North Koreans listen to Kim Empty Trump hopes the Americans will listen to him as the North Koreans listen to Kim

Post by Rocky Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:07 am

Trump hopes the Americans will listen to him as the North Koreans listen to Kim

2018/06/16 13:10

(Encyclopedia of this Day News | Iraq News ) - US President Donald Trump jokingly said he hoped that the Americans have come to listen to him with interest , as do the citizens of North Korea with their leader Kim Jong - un, in quickly sparked outrage on social media and news programs permit.

This was a new example of Trump's joke about powerful leaders with the features of grandpa on his face, and no one's laughter and even speculation among his critics that he admired dictators.

Trump said on Friday in an interview with Fox News that he would invite Kim to the White House. 

Trump and Kim met last week to start discussing Pyongyang's nuclear program at a summit marked by Trump's chemistry of friendship.

Trump pointed out that Kim's visit to the White House is possible, saying, "Well, he is a state leader."

"He speaks with his people to listen attentively," Trump said, referring to the West Wing of the White House. 

I want my people to do the same thing. "

Kim is suspected of ordering the assassination of his half-brother in February 2017 and of executing his uncle in 2013. 

UN investigations of human rights abuses, the arrest of political opponents and the widespread use of starvation as an instrument of political allegiance have been reported.

When journalists asked Trump what he meant by his statement, he said, "I'm joking. 

You do not know the spirit of humor. "

He recalled another trumpet statement made by Trump during a private dinner with donors in March when he pointed out that Chinese President Xi Jinping was no longer bound by a number of presidential terms.

"A lifetime president," he said. 

That sounds good. 

Maybe we should try this. "

But he stammered the reaction and said, "I'm joking ... I threw a joke about staying president for life."

In February, Trump told a crowd that Democrats in Congress were traitors because they had not yet applauded the State of the Union speech.

Later, White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders said he did not mean to offend a hostess: "The president was obviously joking with his comments."

Chris Barron, a Republican strategist in favor of Trump, said the president's controversial jokes were critical in the media because they served the cartoonist's image.

"They believe that Trump is a despot tyrant and they are hunting for any word that supports this perception," he said in an interview.

But David Litt, a former US President Barack Obama's speechwriter, said blaming the listener for misunderstanding the joke was only a way to shrug off responsibility for the statements.

"There are issues that presidents should not discuss with public jest so as not to incite allies or increase enemies' foes," he told Reuters.

Note: The content that Trump hopes the Americans will listen to, as the North Koreans listen to Kim, was first published on the Al-Ghad website and the encyclopedia of this news day is not guaranteed in any way. 
    You can see the details of this title (Trump hopes the Americans will listen to him as the North Koreans listen to Kim) through his original source any website (Al Ghad).

https://hathalyoum.net/articles/1579529-%D8%AA%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A8-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%85%D9%86%D9%89-%D8%A3%D9%86-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%8A%D9%8A%D9%86-%D9%84%D9%87-%D9%83%D9%85%D8%A7-%D9%8A%D9%86%D8%B5%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%86-

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:01 am