Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: We will respond to America if they form space forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: We will respond to America if they form space forces Empty Russia: We will respond to America if they form space forces

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jun 2018, 3:13 am

Russia: We will respond to America if they form space forces
    Russia: We will respond to America if they form space forces Irq_1846645627_1529419641
    The head of the Security and Defense Committee of the Council of the Russian Federation, Victor Bondarev, said on Tuesday that his country would respond firmly if the United States violated the formation of space forces, the agreement banning nuclear weapons in space.
    "The militarization of space is a path to disaster," said Bondarev, according to the Russian news agency Sputnik, adding: "We certainly hope that the American political elite still has the remains of reason and good sense."
    "If the United States withdraws from the 1967 agreement, which bans nuclear weapons in space, in print, not only by us but also by other nations, then a firm response will be followed to protect global security," he said.
    The US president, Donald Trump, has instructed the Pentagon to begin the formation of space military forces, explaining that the United States aims to lead in space, and does not intend to tighten on Russia and China. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=100207

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:21 am