Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

GE unveils plan to end electricity crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

GE unveils plan to end electricity crisis Empty GE unveils plan to end electricity crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 12 Sep 2018, 2:19 am

GE unveils plan to end electricity crisis

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

GE Electric has unveiled a short-term strategic plan to equip Iraq with more than 1 megawatts of current production, as well as another long-term plan to double Iraq's electricity production.
    The two plans would end the country's electricity crisis, according to the executive vice president of US-based General Electric, Rashid Al Janabi.
    Al-Janabi said in an interview with Al-Mada newspaper that the company has a comprehensive strategic plan to support the electricity sector in the country, which will develop solutions in the short and long term to end the electricity crisis in Iraq. Which will add more than 1 megawatt of electricity to the grid in the summer of 2019. "
    "There is another long-term plan to double GE's production capacity in Iraq over the next five years to end the country's electricity crisis," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:57 am