Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

OIL PRICES RISE AS US STOCKS FALL

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

OIL PRICES RISE AS US STOCKS FALL Empty OIL PRICES RISE AS US STOCKS FALL

Post by Rocky Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:09 am

OIL PRICES RISE AS US STOCKS FALL
    OIL PRICES RISE AS US STOCKS FALL 5b33246c716d7

OIL PRICES RISE AS US STOCKS FALL Telegram-planeOIL PRICES RISE AS US STOCKS FALL TOIL PRICES RISE AS US STOCKS FALL F

Oil prices rose for a third straight session on Thursday, with new US stockpiles and strong demand for gasoline in the US, and prices found support in signs that the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) may not increase production to offset Iran's supply shortfall.
    By 0611 GMT, the benchmark Brent crude rose 26 cents, or 0.3 percent, to $ 79.66 a barrel, after rising 0.5 percent on Wednesday.
    US WTI crude rose 60 cents, or 0.8 percent, to $ 71.72 a barrel, after jumping nearly 2 percent in the previous session.
    US Energy Inventories fell for a fifth consecutive week to a three-and-a-half-year low in the week ending September 14, while gasoline inventories fell more-than-expected on strong demand in the off-season, the Energy Information Administration said on Wednesday.
    Management data showed inventories fell 2.1 million barrels, compared with expectations for a 2.7 million barrel decline.
    OPEC and independent producers, including Russia, are meeting on Sunday in Algeria to discuss how to distribute supply increases within their respective quotas to compensate for the shortfall in Iranian supplies.
    OPEC sources told Reuters that there were no plans for immediate action and producers would discuss how to distribute the previously agreed production increase.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:58 pm