Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy calls Abdul Mahdi for not repeating "an earlier error" and confirms: We will pass the candida

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy calls Abdul Mahdi for not repeating "an earlier error" and confirms: We will pass the candida Empty Deputy calls Abdul Mahdi for not repeating "an earlier error" and confirms: We will pass the candida

Post by Rocky Sun 25 Nov 2018, 2:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[size=32]Deputy calls Abdul Mahdi for not repeating "an earlier error" and confirms: We will pass the candidates in this case[/size]

[rtl]50 views[/rtl]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[rtl]Special[/rtl]
    [rtl]Al-Rubaie said on Sunday that the House of Representatives will vote on the eight candidates for the remaining ministries in the event of receipt of their CVs before the meeting, calling on Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi not to repeat the "mistake" that occurred during the cabinet formation.[/rtl]
    [rtl]"We, as a parliament, will not vote for the remaining eight ministers if we do not receive their curricula vitae before the date of the session to vote on them," al-Rubaie told Trend News.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He called on Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi, "to send biographies to the members of parliament before the date of the session to read the path so as not to repeat the same mistake that occurred in the first meeting (the voting session on 14 ministers within the ministerial cabin)."[/rtl]
    [rtl]The House of Representatives voted on the twenty-fourth of last month to grant confidence to 14 ministers within the government of Adel Abdul-Mahdi, while the vote was postponed to eight ministries.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:40 am