Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the parliamentary finance reveals a proposal for Abdul-Mahdi on the price of a barrel of

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the parliamentary finance reveals a proposal for Abdul-Mahdi on the price of a barrel of Empty A member of the parliamentary finance reveals a proposal for Abdul-Mahdi on the price of a barrel of

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Dec 2018, 3:42 pm

A member of the parliamentary finance reveals a proposal for Abdul-Mahdi on the price of a barrel of oil budget

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A member of the parliamentary finance committee Ahmed Hama Rashid, on Monday, a proposal by Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi to reduce the price of a barrel of oil in the budget of 2019 to $ 50, indicating that oil revenues will fall from 97.7 trillion dinars to 70 trillion dinars If the proposal is implemented. 

Rashid said in an interview for Alsumaria News that "there is a trend to determine two prices in the federal budget for the next fiscal year of the barrel of oil, which will be determined by 50 dollars for the operational budget, a proposal of Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi ," noting that "the other price is the variable of the investment budget."

He added that "in the case of the application of new prices for the price of a barrel, the oil revenues in the budget will fall from 97.7 trillion dinars to 70 trillion dinars, while non-oil revenues will remain as they are 11 trillion dinars," explaining that "according to the new price, Will be 82 trillion dinars. " 

He continued Rashid, said : " The other thing is linked to the desire to reduce the planned budget deficit of 67.7 trillion dinars to between 12 -15 trillion dinars, in the sense that the budget will total revenue 95 trillion dinars." 

The House of Representatives discussed in its session held Tuesday, November 12, 2018 federal budget for fiscal year 2018 in the presence of Finance Minister Fouad Hussein .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:32 am