Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"National Axis" directs its deputies to reject the defense candidate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"National Axis" directs its deputies to reject the defense candidate Empty "National Axis" directs its deputies to reject the defense candidate

Post by Rocky Mon 24 Dec 2018, 2:18 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "National Axis" directs its deputies to reject the defense candidate
    The National Alliance coalition in the coalition of construction, on Monday, his deputies refused to vote on the candidate of the National Coalition Faisal al-Jarba to the Ministry of Defense.
    The deputy for the axis of Habtosi for the «Journal News», that "there is a tendency in the national axis to reject the vote on the candidate of the defense portfolio, Faisal al-Jarba and oblige Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi to introduce another person and nominated for this position."
    "The news that talks about a political agreement between the axis and the national nomination of Salim al-Jubouri to the Ministry of Defense is incorrect," he said, adding that " , Stressing that "the axis did not discuss until the moment the nomination of a personal instead of Faisal Jarba for the ministerial post."
    The House of Representatives is scheduled to hold its regular session on Monday to vote on the completion of the ministerial cabin. 
    Sources revealed Sunday that the prime minister presented the biographies of the candidates of the education, immigration and displaced persons portfolios to parliament for the purpose of voting on them in today's session.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:21 pm