Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Warnings of repeating the 2010 scenario in the management of security ministries

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Warnings of repeating the 2010 scenario in the management of security ministries Empty Warnings of repeating the 2010 scenario in the management of security ministries

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Jan 2019, 1:58 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Warnings of repeating the 2010 scenario in the management of security ministries
    deputy of the State of Law coalition of the Fatah alliance, Abdul Hadi Mohan, warned Thursday of repeating the 2010 scenario in the administration of the defense and interior ministries.
    Mohan said in a radio statement that "the political situation is still on the current status unchanged with regard to the resolution of candidates for the remaining ministries," likely "repeat the scenario of 2010 in the government of Adel Abdul Mahdi, through the Department of the Ministries of Defense and Interior Acting for four years, because of the lack of political consensus To pass the names that were nominated for these two ministries. "
    He added that the prime minister has authorization from all the political forces, but he can not pass any candidate without obtaining a political consensus on the resolution of candidates for defense and the interior, especially as the prime minister received the post according to the principle of consensus by the parliamentary majority, describing the current political situation in the country.
    This is continuing the dispute over the resolution of the remaining cabinet cabinet after the failure to agree to pass Faleh Fayadh as a candidate for the Interior and Faisal al-Jarba to the Ministry of Defense, amid political moves that may lead to ending that dispute in the sessions of the next parliament.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:31 pm