Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary policy accuses Iraqi minister of preventing investigation of corruption file in milli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary policy accuses Iraqi minister of preventing investigation of corruption file in milli Empty Parliamentary policy accuses Iraqi minister of preventing investigation of corruption file in milli

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Jan 2019, 6:46 am

[size=32]
    Parliamentary policy accuses Iraqi minister of preventing investigation of corruption file in millions of dollars[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

2 hours ago

Shafiq News / MP on the bloc "Sadiqon" Uday Awad on Thursday, Oil Minister Thamer Ghadhban to prevent investigation into the file of corruption, the right to damage the public money estimated at 8 million US dollars
    Awad said in a press conference held today in the House of Representatives that "the attempt of the Minister of Oil to pressure the Inspector General of the Ministry for the purpose of preventing the investigation file corruption, which was announced in the media is an attempt to hide a lot of files of interest to the Iraqi people."
    He added that "the minister is required to form commissions of inquiry to investigate these large files, which we revealed in the media, which lose the Iraqi people because of it $ 8 million a month, because of mixing black oil with white."
    "When the director of Sumo Alaa al-Yasiri and the marketing director Ali Nizar go out in the media and try to improve their corrupt image, the mixing process is not their responsibility," Awad said.
    He continued by saying, "Today we went to collect signatures for the purpose of questioning the current oil minister on the background of concealment and try to mislead public opinion by hiding the files of corruption Sumo and defend the corrupt this company."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:45 pm