Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity Announces Investigation file corruption with 20 complete the "important

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity Announces Investigation file corruption with 20 complete the "important Empty Parliamentary Integrity Announces Investigation file corruption with 20 complete the "important

Post by Rocky Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:05 am

Parliamentary Integrity Announces Investigation file corruption with 20 complete the "important"

Date: 02/21/2016 12:44
     | Views: 127

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / BAGHDAD / ..
    Committee announced to the integrity of the parliamentary, Sunday, for the completion of the investigation by 20 corrupt file called "important", and in its way to the public prosecutor, while confirming referral file 900 to the Integrity Commission in 2015.
    The committee member said the fact that Mohammed told / information /, "We have corrupted files involvement by senior officials in different time periods, including the current government officials reached the final stages and will be submitted to the Integrity Commission and the prosecution."
    He added "we have in 2015 to refer more than 900 file corruption, including 93 large and dangerous file," noting that "determines the indictment of the accused persons and those files exclusively to the Iraqi judiciary."
    He pointed out the fact, that "the Commission completed its investigation into the 20 file corruption will be important to the public by drawing the prosecution during the next few days."
    The religious authority in Najaf has called on the government, led by Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to open all files of corruption and to bring the perpetrators of corruption to justice, at a time when the COI began to open many files and issued the elimination of arrest warrants against several officials in the previous and current governments orders, including ministers .Finished / 25 El
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:22 am