Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul Mahdi meets Amir and Crown Prince of Kuwait

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul Mahdi meets Amir and Crown Prince of Kuwait Empty Abdul Mahdi meets Amir and Crown Prince of Kuwait

Post by Rocky Wed 22 May 2019, 2:42 pm

Abdul Mahdi meets Amir and Crown Prince of Kuwait

18:38 - 22/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] met on Wednesday with Amir and Crown Prince of Kuwait at the start of his regional tour.
    "Prime Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi met Prince Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah, Emir of Kuwait and Crown Prince Nawaf Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah," the Prime Minister's Information Office said in a statement.
    "The Prime Minister was received at the Kuwait airport by Kuwait's Prime Minister Jaber Al-Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah, where the official reception ceremony was held and during which the national and Iraqi nationalities were played," the office said in a statement.
    "The delegation accompanying the Prime Minister includes the Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Oil, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Finance and Ministers of Foreign Affairs and Planning and Commerce and Culture and Transport, and a member of the House of Representatives Chairman of the Iraqi Friendship Committee Gulf and the heads of the Investment and Border Exchanges, and a number of deputies and deputy ministers and security officials And advisers. " End 25 n

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:17 am