Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Mr. Sadr calls for completion of the ministerial cabin within 10 days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Sadr calls for completion of the ministerial cabin within 10 days Empty Mr. Sadr calls for completion of the ministerial cabin within 10 days

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2019, 2:35 pm

Mr. Sadr calls for completion of the ministerial cabin within 10 days

21:50 - 17/06/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    Called the leader of the Sadrist movement, [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , on Monday, the political blocs to authorize the Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] completion of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] within 10 days, while calling for the block to keep the public interest.
    "It is not shameful and shameful to see this stabbing on positions in the House of Representatives, in the Council of Ministers, and in other positions," Mr. Sadr said in a statement. "It is forbidden and haraam for the injustice of the people who suffer from the scourge The power outage and the control of some hardliners who are brazen about his fate, the fate of his family and his life, and even because of the disobedience to the orders of reference, directions and directions. "
    He called the mass of Suron, to "take into account the public interest and signed by some injustice and injustice .. as it used to ... And will win the satisfaction of God and the love of the people and this is very proud in this world and the Hereafter."
    He called on all political blocs to "authorize the Prime Minister to complete the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] within ten days only," noting that "Abdul Mahdi must take into account the interest of the homeland and be a choice in accordance with integrity and efficiency and specialization or I will not support him."
    He pointed to "the need to speed up the deputies of Parliament to vote on the remaining parliamentary committees .. Otherwise we will have another pause .. And you know our end."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:36 am