Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan will not get a budget in 2020 unless it delivers oil imports

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan will not get a budget in 2020 unless it delivers oil imports Empty Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan will not get a budget in 2020 unless it delivers oil imports

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:38 am

Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan will not get a budget in 2020 unless it delivers oil imports

08:50 - 29/10/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / special ..
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee, on Tuesday, that the Kurdistan region will not get a budget in 2020 unless it delivers oil imports stipulated in the budget, pointing out that the parliament is determined to solve financial problems with the region and ensure Baghdad to get oil imports.
    A member of the Committee Deputy Siham al-Aqili said in a statement to the information, that "an agreement will occur within the House of Representatives on the budget of the Kurdistan region in order to take measures and ensure that the region does not get more than its entitlement stipulated in the budget."
    She added that "the agreement to be stipulated that the region must hand over Baghdad's dues of oil in order to obtain its share of the budget and it is not possible to re-scenario of 2019."
    She pointed out that "all members of parliament are determined not to vote on the budget of 2020, in case the problem remains with the Kurds, as the vote on the budget is subject to the delivery of Kurdistan Mabdtha of oil revenues." Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:14 am