Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nineveh: Providing more than 1200 jobs in oil fields

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nineveh: Providing more than 1200 jobs in oil fields Empty Nineveh: Providing more than 1200 jobs in oil fields

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 2:20 am

Nineveh: Providing more than 1200 jobs in oil fields

18:04 - 25/11/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
    The governor of Nineveh, Mansour al-Said, said Monday, the creation of 1200 jobs soon through the stage of oil exploration in the province.
    The governor said in a statement received / information / a copy of it, that "the work of surveys and after the completion of all data work on the development of oil fields and thus the progress and development of the oil sector and beside the work on the employment of manpower," noting that "oil exploration works to operate more than 1200 The opening of the Nineveh Oil Company and the increase in oil production provides the province with significant employment opportunities as well as increasing the share of petrodollars. ”
    "There are four fields under development: Sasan near Badoush and Alan near Ayadiyah, Qasab and Gaoun, south of Mosul. The fields in operation since earlier are: Qayyarah, Najma, Ain Zala Batma and Wasifa."
    The Governor pointed out that the project to establish an oil refinery in Qayyarah in its first phase works to rid crude oil of sulfur and liquidate the remaining crude oil for the purpose of obtaining oil derivatives where with the operation of the refinery provides black oil fuel and gas oil fuel for the purpose of operating the power station south of Mosul A large amount of 205 billion dinars per year for Iraq. ”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:03 am