Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“Decisive meeting” to finalize election and commission statutes

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“Decisive meeting” to finalize election and commission statutes Empty “Decisive meeting” to finalize election and commission statutes

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Dec 2019, 6:02 am

“Decisive meeting” to finalize election and commission statutes

14:35 - 03/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The head of Bayrak good parliamentary bloc Mohammed al-Khalidi, on Tuesday, a meeting expected between the heads of political blocs and the Legal Committee to put the finishing touches on the Commission and the parliamentary elections.
    Khalidi said in a statement to the information that the heads of political and legal blocs in the presence of Parliament Speaker Mohammed Halbousi will meet this afternoon to discuss the latest political developments.
    "The meeting will end the differences between the political parties on the jurists and put the final touches for submission to parliament and vote," he said.
    Al-Khalidi said that "the postponement of the meeting of the House of Representatives for this day, meetings for the holding of the meeting and waiting for what will emerge from the final decisions to be presented to vote in the next session."
    The MP from the stream of wisdom parliamentary Star Jabri announced in a statement earlier to the information, the existence of a difference in views on the laws of elections and the Commission, noting that the central and southern provinces are moving towards individual elections multi-districts, while the Kurds disagree with this proposal. Ends / 25 KD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 7:52 am