Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Others are likely to assign a prime minister according to the sizes of the demonstrators in the comi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Others are likely to assign a prime minister according to the sizes of the demonstrators in the comi Empty Others are likely to assign a prime minister according to the sizes of the demonstrators in the comi

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Dec 2019, 6:31 am

Others are likely to assign a prime minister according to the sizes of the demonstrators in the coming days

14:08 - 23/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    The Saeron Alliance confirmed, on Monday, its rejection of any candidate outside the specifications of the demonstrators' demands, suggesting that a new prime minister will be appointed in the coming days according to the standards of the demonstration squares.
    The representative of the current Raad Hussein said in a statement to "Information", that "exceeding the constitutional period by assigning a new prime minister was not a precedent, but occurred in 2010 and ended with the appointment of the prime minister", likely "assigning a new prime minister will be during the coming days according to the standards of the demonstration squares" .
    He added, "The reaction of the people last night was clear, and those who insist on nominating a person who violates the demands of the demonstration and reference arenas must return his accounts again because this insistence will not achieve his goal."
    Hussein pointed out that "the Alliance of Walkers will remain rejecting every candidate that does not comply with the demands of the demonstration arenas", stressing that his alliance "remains supportive of the popular movement until a satisfactory Prime Minister is named by the people and good reference." Ended in / 25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:42 am