Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nahrain signs a salary settlement contract with the Ministry of Interior, and includes them with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nahrain signs a salary settlement contract with the Ministry of Interior, and includes them with  Empty Al-Nahrain signs a salary settlement contract with the Ministry of Interior, and includes them with

Post by Rocky Tue 07 Jan 2020, 7:05 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Nahrain signs a salary settlement contract with the Ministry of Interior, and includes them with many funds[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economie

2020-01-07 | 06:16
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]Al-Nahrain Islamic State Bank announced, on Tuesday, that it has signed a salary settlement contract with the Ministry of Interior, which includes many funds.

The bank said in a statement, Alsumaria News received a copy of it that it "signed a contract for the settlement of the salaries of employees of the Ministry of Interior," noting that "the bank decided to include them in many of the bank's advances and loans."

The bank added that "they will be covered by financing the Murabaha purchase of a property amounting to 150 million dinars, financing the construction of plots of up to 100 million dinars, and adding the construction of 50 million and other loans, including financing the purchase of cars and completing a study and other for treatment in private hospitals as well as travel."

The bank explained that "it is in the process of adding other funds and including all employees of the Ministry of Interior whose salary is with the bank."

Al-Nahrain Islamic Bank was established on 12/17/2012 and it is the first Islamic government bank and began in 2018 to grant loans and advances to citizens and employees in accordance with specific mechanisms and controls.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:09 pm