Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Baiji: Some blocs practice political blackmail with Allawi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Baiji: Some blocs practice political blackmail with Allawi Empty Al-Baiji: Some blocs practice political blackmail with Allawi

Post by Rocky Tue 11 Feb 2020, 1:20 am

Al-Baiji: Some blocs practice political blackmail with Allawi

09:29 - 11/02/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    On Tuesday, MP Mansour Al-Baiji, a member of the State of Law Coalition, counted some political forces that imposed their candidates on Prime Minister-designate Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi under the pretext of electoral eligibility as a political blackmail that could not be finally accepted.
    Al-Baiji said in a statement, which received (information), a copy of it, that "the street is boiling and rejects any candidate presented by parties and political forces to fill any ministerial portfolio in the next government. Therefore, these forces must realize the seriousness of the general situation in the country and the public interest must be presented to all other interests."
    He added, “All political forces should leave the formation of the new government to Mr. Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi, and that no candidate will be imposed on him. ”
    Al-Baiji stressed, “All political forces are responsible for what is going on in the country and they must bear their full responsibility and not shirk their duties on the pretext that the demonstrations are far from their provinces and they are not concerned. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] . ” Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 2:57 pm