Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Municipality of Baghdad begins "soon" the development of Hamdania

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Municipality of Baghdad begins "soon" the development of Hamdania Empty The Municipality of Baghdad begins "soon" the development of Hamdania

Post by Rocky Fri 20 Mar 2020, 2:44 am

The Municipality of Baghdad begins "soon" the development of Hamdania

•  Time: 03/20/2020 10:15:01

• Reading: 50 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Baghdad Municipality announced the completion of all administrative and routine procedures for the development and covering of Mahalla 879, called Al-Hamdaniya, southwest of Baghdad.
    A statement stated that "The Projects Department, one of the secretariats, has completed with the competent authorities the administrative procedures for the development of the aforementioned region and will proceed during the coming period with the development work that includes the opening of earthy boxes, brushes and reduction of gravel together with the creation of the side mold and sidewalks in addition to raising the rains and establishing rain networks and then covering. With several layers of asphalt. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:02 am