Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

America warns "Baghdad" .. and declares that there is a major threat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

America warns "Baghdad" .. and declares that there is a major threat Empty America warns "Baghdad" .. and declares that there is a major threat

Post by Rocky Fri 10 Apr 2020, 6:38 am

[size=32]America warns "Baghdad" .. and declares that there is a major threat[/size]
     Friday, April 10, 2020 at 13:52 pm (165 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

The Assistant Secretary of State for Near Eastern Affairs David Schenker said that the threat of Iranian-backed militias in Iraq to American forces is still great, and this comes about a week after US President Donald Trump warned of an attack by Iran or its proxies.

He added that Washington is cautiously dealing with the ceasefire declaration announced by the Iranian-backed Hezbollah Brigades, stressing that Baghdad needs to take steps if it is concerned with Washington's partnership.

He previously said in March that Washington was "deeply disappointed" by Iraq’s performance in protecting the US-led coalition forces.

"If the Iraqis value that relationship, they should take certain steps, and this includes providing protection for the coalition forces present in Iraq, if they want them to stay," he said.

For his part, the chairman of the American Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Mark Millie, said that the Shiite militias in Iraq have not been decided, stressing that the United States will do what is necessary to protect its forces there.

And Iranian-backed armed groups regularly bombed bases hosting American forces in Iraq as well as the area around the US embassy in Baghdad.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:41 am