Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Surji: The Ministry of Justice is our bag, and we care about choosing the minister in consultatio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Surji: The Ministry of Justice is our bag, and we care about choosing the minister in consultatio Empty Al-Surji: The Ministry of Justice is our bag, and we care about choosing the minister in consultatio

Post by Rocky Wed 22 Apr 2020, 2:09 am

Al-Surji: The Ministry of Justice is our bag, and we care about choosing the minister in consultation with the National Union

08:47 - 22/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special
    Leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Ghiath Al-Surji, confirmed on Wednesday that the Ministry of Justice portfolio is from the Federation’s share, pointing at the same time to the possibility of choosing a person from outside the party, provided that the choice is in consultation with the National Union.
    Al-Surji said in a statement to “Al-Maalouma”, “The ministers, even if they are not from the parties, there are bodies, ambassadors, and advisers who allocate their positions to the parties, as it is not required that the positions of the ministries be distributed only to the parties, especially since these parties came through the people's vote and therefore these are Legitimate rights. ”
    He added, "The current period is difficult for [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and it must be overcome by some parties giving up their entitlements to resolve the current crisis and lead the country to safety."
    And he stated that "the National Union has the merit of obtaining the Ministry of Justice, but this matter has not been resolved yet and the minister's features have not been determined, in addition to the fact that the Union does not care that the minister is from within the party as much as he is interested in, that the choice be made in consultation with him." 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:41 am