Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Asadi: authorizing the taxpayer to choose his cabinet, according to criteria that apply to everyo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Asadi: authorizing the taxpayer to choose his cabinet, according to criteria that apply to everyo Empty Al-Asadi: authorizing the taxpayer to choose his cabinet, according to criteria that apply to everyo

Post by Rocky Fri May 01, 2020 2:57 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Asadi: authorizing the taxpayer to choose his cabinet, according to criteria that apply to everyone[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2020-05-01 | 00:58
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]On Friday, the head of the National Sind bloc, Ahmad Al-Asadi, affirmed that the political blocs agreed to authorize the Prime Minister in charge of choosing his cabinet, according to criteria applied to all without exception.

Al-Asadi wrote on Twitter, today, that the will of the political forces met to authorize the president in charge of choosing the members of his cabinet in accordance with the objective criteria that apply to everyone without exception.

Al-Asadi emphasized that the choices of the Prime Minister-designate should be based on integrity, competence and independence, and enjoy acceptability.

Al-Asadi concluded his speech on the necessity of presenting the government in full with all its ministries, while preserving the national balance.

[/size]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:16 pm