Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliament affirms that it is absolutely not allowed to harm the salaries of state employe

chouchou
    chouchou

Member of Parliament affirms that it is absolutely not allowed to harm the salaries of state employe Empty Member of Parliament affirms that it is absolutely not allowed to harm the salaries of state employe

Post by chouchou Sun 20 Dec 2020, 4:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad / Al-Masalla: The Parliamentary Finance Committee renewed, on Saturday, December 19, 2020, its refusal to prejudice the salaries of employees, while it confirmed that the degrees of deletion and creation will be launched within the 2021 budget.

Committee member Naji Redis said that reducing the salaries of state employees is totally incorrect and causes an economic blow that affects the situation in the country.

He added that the Finance Committee and the House of Representatives are the ones concerned with the amendment and addition of what they see appropriate, stressing that it is absolutely not allowed to prejudice the salaries of state employees.

Radis favored radically making amendments to the budget law with regard to the issue of appointments, deletions, creation and addition of appointments in it, and not to reduce the salaries of employees and transfer from other chapters.

He indicated that the degrees of deletion and creation will be launched within the 2021 budget.

He added that the Minister of Finance, Ali Allawi, pursued the easy solution in reducing state salaries and raising the price of foreign currencies against the dinar and not looking for other solutions, such as maximizing state revenues from customs duties and direct and indirect tax revenues to create new financial resources and address waste in the oil sector and sell black oil to overcome the crisis. .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:46 am