Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A day after the budget was approved, Electricity issues a statement about the salaries of its employ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A day after the budget was approved, Electricity issues a statement about the salaries of its employ Empty A day after the budget was approved, Electricity issues a statement about the salaries of its employ

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Apr 2021, 2:32 pm

A day after the budget was approved, Electricity issues a statement about the salaries of its employees

•  Time: 04/01/2021 22:22:38

•  Read: 1,274 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Informing the Ministry of Electricity 
    after the great efforts made by the Ministry of Electricity regarding securing and including dues of contracts and electricity wages, and based on Cabinet Decision No. 114, the Ministry began today, Thursday, to hand over instruments to disburse the dues of its employees from contracts and wages in all formations of the ministry for one month, and based on what was approved by the House of Representatives today Yesterday, Wednesday, by voting on the state’s general budget,
    the ministry began today, Thursday, April 1, 2021, immediately, procedures for securing the remaining dues payable for the year 2020, and securing dues for the current year 2021, through official correspondence and reviews with the relevant ministries and the preparation of central collection lists, and that the dues You will spend regularly during the months of the current year for them.
    Whereas today, Thursday, the salaries of the Ministry’s employees were secured from the permanent staff and will be disbursed on Sunday of next week
    Note that the approval of the budget that was voted on will guarantee the regular payment of salaries on the scheduled dates ... We are grateful to all of our Ministry's employees for their moral, national and legal commitment to undertake the performance of their work tasks diligently in the service of citizens and the public interest.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:55 pm