Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Nasiri: Private banks finance 9,000 small and medium enterprises, at an amount of 443 billion din

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Nasiri: Private banks finance 9,000 small and medium enterprises, at an amount of 443 billion din Empty Al-Nasiri: Private banks finance 9,000 small and medium enterprises, at an amount of 443 billion din

Post by Rocky Mon 03 May 2021, 7:10 am

Al-Nasiri: Private banks finance 9,000 small and medium enterprises, at an amount of 443 billion dinars 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Iraqi Private Banks Association announced, on Monday, that banks have loaned 9,000 small and medium projects as part of the Iraqi Central Bank's financing initiative.
    The economic and banking advisor to the Banks Association, Samir al-Nusiri, said in an interview with the Iraqi News Agency, which was followed by "Al-Iktissad News", that "private banks were able to lend about 9,000 small and medium projects," indicating that "these projects are agricultural, industrial, commercial, service and housing."
    He added, "The total project lending exceeded 443 billion dinars through 42 private banks, as well as allocating one billion dinars to every major project that contributes to development", pointing out that "this initiative had an effective impact in revitalizing the economic cycle and creating job opportunities for youth and graduates." ».
    Al-Nusiri confirmed, "About 17,000 unemployed people have been employed within the Central Bank of Iraq’s financing initiative, for which six trillion dinars have been allocated, distributed by one trillion to private banks, and five trillion to specialized government banks." An amount of 15 million dinars without a guarantor, without interest, and at a 4% fixed commission for one time only. He also issued new instructions to reduce all the benefits of housing loans and small and medium enterprises in the manner of diminishing interest for the purpose of supporting these projects.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 11:33 am