Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rafidain threatens those reluctant to pay the installments with legal prosecution

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rafidain threatens those reluctant to pay the installments with legal prosecution Empty Al-Rafidain threatens those reluctant to pay the installments with legal prosecution

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Jul 2021, 7:19 am

Al-Rafidain threatens those reluctant to pay the installments with legal prosecution

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Al-Rafidain Bank, on Monday, promised those who have been reluctant to pay their monthly installments, with legal prosecution.
    The media office of the bank said in a statement, seen by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Rafidain Bank calls on citizens to pay their late monthly installments in order to spread interest to other segments."
    He added, "There are some citizens who are reluctant to pay their monthly installments on loans and other banking facilities."
    He stressed, "The bank will take legal measures and activate the law for obtaining state funds, in addition to the late fines imposed on reluctance."
    He pointed out that "refusing to pay what they owe harms citizens and accumulates debts on them and exposes them to severe legal consequences. It is the duty of advice to expedite the payment in order to preserve public money, in addition to giving the opportunity to the rest of the citizens to benefit from the services provided by the bank from the returns of installments and lagging funds."
    The statement stated, "The bank continues to provide various types of services and facilities, including for those wishing to obtain apartments in the Basmaya residential complex, in addition to loans for small projects, construction and restoration loans, and car loans, in addition to investment loans and other services that can be accessed by visiting our bank's branches or looking at our websites." The bank's official social media. 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:24 am