Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi leaves Washington, returns to Baghdad, and announces: There are no combat forces at the en

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi leaves Washington, returns to Baghdad, and announces: There are no combat forces at the en Empty Al-Kazemi leaves Washington, returns to Baghdad, and announces: There are no combat forces at the en

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Jul 2021, 6:32 am

Al-Kazemi leaves Washington, returns to Baghdad, and announces: There are no combat forces at the end of the year

•  Time: 07/29/2021 08:19:26

•  Reading: 741 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al-Furat News} Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi left, at dawn on Thursday, the American capital, Washington, coming to Baghdad after a successful visit and economic, political and cultural understandings.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Al-Kazemi wrote in a tweet on Twitter, "We left Washington for our beloved Baghdad after a successful visit, economic, political and cultural understandings, and an agreement to transfer the security relationship to training and advice, and the absence of combat forces by the end of the year."
    "We look forward to strengthening social and political solidarity to serve our people, and we hope for continuous communication with US President Joe Biden to devote the values ​​of cooperation and dialogue," he added.
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi made an official visit to the United States, which he started last Sunday, during which he met US President Joe Biden, to hold the last round of strategic dialogue between Baghdad and Washington, and US officials also met, including Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, as well as the head of a group The World Bank and Entrepreneurs.
    Forgiveness of Lights 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 8:00 am