Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The dollar is at its highest level in four months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The dollar is at its highest level in four months Empty The dollar is at its highest level in four months

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Aug 2021, 7:12 am

The dollar is at its highest level in four months

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The dollar held steady, on Friday, and remained near a four-month high against a basket of currencies as investors look for more hints from the Federal Reserve on its plans to cut monetary stimulus.
    The greenback was supported by data released on Thursday showing that US producer prices posted their biggest annual increase in more than a decade in the 12 months through July.
    And although the consumer price data published the day before indicated that inflation may be at its peak, the wholesale price data underlined the strength of the inflationary pressure, helping to remove some of the stimulus from the Fed.
    The dollar index settled at 92.991, not far from Wednesday's four-month high of 93.195.
    The euro eased slightly to $1.1732, on course for a second consecutive week of losses and staying within close proximity of a four-month low of $1.1706 hit on Wednesday.
    The dollar was trading at 110.42 yen, just below a one-month high of 110.80 yen hit on Wednesday.
    Sterling was on the defensive at $1.3815 after hitting a two-week low of $1.3794 in the previous session, benefiting from a little help from slightly stronger-than-expected GDP estimates for June.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 11:11 pm