Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq’s employee numbers: “staggering” numbers and a drain on the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq’s employee numbers: “staggering” numbers and a drain on the budget Empty Iraq’s employee numbers: “staggering” numbers and a drain on the budget

Post by Rocky Mon 22 Nov 2021, 7:15 am

Iraq’s employee numbers: “staggering” numbers and a drain on the budget
    by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]2 Hours ago
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Iraqi Central Statistics Agency announced in a statement that the number of employees of state institutions in the country, which amounted to 1.032 million public employees, provide services to nearly 40 million people, who are the total population of Iraq.

Observers considered the number of employees in  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Iraqi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] to be very large, compared to many of the surrounding regional countries, and called for stimulus measures to be taken in addition to restructuring operations, so that the government apparatus would be more flexible and costly on the public budget.

According to the detailed statement published by the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , nearly half of these employees are employees of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Ministry of  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , i.e. 556,000 employees. The exceptional security conditions that Iraq experienced during the past years imposed such an increase.
    The [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] came   in second place with 125,000 employees, while the number of employees of the Ministries of Education and Higher Education was 98 thousand employees.
    The study, which aimed to know the quality of the qualifications and experiences that the Iraqi government functional apparatus enjoys, proved that there are thousands of illiterate employees on the lists of workers, while the percentage of women does not exceed 34 percent of the total public employees, 3 percent of whom hold  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .
    The number of these employees is added to the approximately 310,000 soldiers in  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , who are volunteers, along with about 125,000 members of the Popular Mobilization Forces, and more than 90,000 volunteers in the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] forces  of the  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Iraq, bringing the total of public employees to nearly 1.7 million.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:56 am