Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

NOVAK: WITHOUT THE “OPEC +” AGREEMENT, THE OIL MARKET WOULD COLLAPSE

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

NOVAK: WITHOUT THE “OPEC +” AGREEMENT, THE OIL MARKET WOULD COLLAPSE Empty NOVAK: WITHOUT THE “OPEC +” AGREEMENT, THE OIL MARKET WOULD COLLAPSE

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Dec 2021, 6:50 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Economie

[size=38]NOVAK: WITHOUT THE “OPEC +” AGREEMENT, THE OIL MARKET WOULD COLLAPSE[/size]

Saturday, December 11, 2021 3:45 PM

Baghdad/National News Center
    Russian Deputy Prime Minister Alexander Novak stated that the global oil market would have collapsed without the “OPEC +” group agreement, due to the excess production of black gold.
    In an interview with a Russian TV channel, the senior official indicated today, Friday, that the global oil market would have collapsed without the agreement, to the point where there would be no room for oil storage.
    He added that the "OPEC +" agreement, in which oil production was regulated for a period of five years, paved the way for re-attracting investments to the oil industry, as well as restoring confidence in the oil sector.
    Novak indicated that the “OPEC +” group will continue to increase supplies to the market to meet the growing demand for crude.
    On his expectations for the next year, the Deputy Prime Minister said that Russia expects a recovery in the balance of supply and demand in the global oil market in 2022.
    At a meeting held early this month (December 2021), the “OPEC +” group agreed to move forward with the planned increase in oil production in January 2022 with a volume of 400,000 barrels per day.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:15 am