Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh: Encroachment on the state, weakening it, penetrating it and violating its sovereignty must en

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh - Saleh: Encroachment on the state, weakening it, penetrating it and violating its sovereignty must en Empty Saleh: Encroachment on the state, weakening it, penetrating it and violating its sovereignty must en

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Dec 2021, 7:12 am

[size=45]Saleh: Encroachment on the state, weakening it, penetrating it and violating its sovereignty must end
    3 hours ago[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Iraqi President Barham Salih said that consolidating good governance begins with restoring the people's confidence in the political system.
    And Salih stressed that the greatest lessons learned from the percentage state of Iraq is an urgent need for good governance, noting that Iraq is on the threshold of an important national entitlement to form a new government must be competent and starting necessary towards a political and a new social contract guarantor of civil peace is based on an objective review of errors past experiences .
    Saleh pointed out that the Shiites, Sunnis, Kurds, and the rest of the components are not satisfied with the current situation, and acknowledge the impossibility of its continuation .
    He pointed out that one of the biggest challenges of good governance is the structural defect in the system of governance after 2003, because it does not meet the requirements of the Iraqis, stressing the need to end encroachment on the state, weakening it, penetrating it and violating its sovereignty. He stressed that the dangerous phenomenon of corruption represents an obstacle to good governance as it is linked to violence. Terrorism, fueling divisions, and threatening societal peace
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:53 am