Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Former Deputy: The Electrical Connection With Saudi Arabia Aims To Keep Iraq As A “Subordinate”

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former Deputy: The Electrical Connection With Saudi Arabia Aims To Keep Iraq As A “Subordinate” Empty Former Deputy: The Electrical Connection With Saudi Arabia Aims To Keep Iraq As A “Subordinate”

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:02 am

[size=38]Former Deputy: The Electrical Connection With Saudi Arabia Aims To Keep Iraq As A “Subordinate”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/05/2022 | 2:34 PM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad:
    Former parliament member Karim Aliwi affirmed, on Saturday, that there is no economic feasibility for the electrical connection between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, warning that these agreements will keep Iraq “a dependent.”
    Aliwi said in a statement to / the information /, that “the file of electric power is still under external pressures that do not want Iraq to invest its money in revitalizing its economy, especially in electric energy, which is the main artery for all economic and development sectors,” noting that “previous decades forced successive governments to Politicizing the electricity file for the sake of American goals and objectives.”
    He added that "despite the lack of economic feasibility of the electrical connection project with Saudi Arabia in terms of the quantity and quality of access to energy, it is a purely political project in order to keep Iraq dependent on political fluctuations," calling for "the provision of linkage funds to establish new power stations."
    And the representative of the Al-Fateh Alliance, Aref Al-Hamami, had confirmed in a previous statement that the projects and memoranda of understanding held by the caretaker government, including the electrical connection project, have many question marks, indicating that the electrical connection memorandum is a political file par excellence and does not improve energy in Iraq. finished/25pm

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:55 am