Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

THE ASSOCIATION OF BANKS REVEALS THE FACT THAT THE CENTRAL BANK PUT ITS HAND ON SOME BANKS

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

THE ASSOCIATION OF BANKS REVEALS THE FACT THAT THE CENTRAL BANK PUT ITS HAND ON SOME BANKS Empty THE ASSOCIATION OF BANKS REVEALS THE FACT THAT THE CENTRAL BANK PUT ITS HAND ON SOME BANKS

Post by Rocky Tue 22 Feb 2022, 8:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    THE ASSOCIATION OF BANKS REVEALS THE FACT THAT THE CENTRAL BANK PUT ITS HAND ON SOME BANKS
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]3 hours ago48

Today, Tuesday, the Association of Iraqi Banks issued a clarification regarding the banking sector, while denying the news about the central bank’s seizure of some banks.
    The association said in a statement received by the news agency: "Some media outlets circulated completely incorrect news about the banking sector, which affects the citizens' confidence in these banks," noting that "the banking sector is subjected to a major attack by some malicious parties that want to blackmail it and investigate private interests and thus negatively affect the country’s economy.” 
    She added, "The news that the Central Bank has seized control of some banks is incorrect," warning against "taking legal measures against those who spread news contrary to the truth."

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:34 am