Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister directs to change {Green} and return its original names

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Prime Minister directs to change {Green} and return its original names Empty The Prime Minister directs to change {Green} and return its original names

Post by Rocky Fri 20 May 2022, 5:33 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]The Prime Minister directs to change {Green} and return its original names[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi called, on Wednesday, to change the reality of the Green Zone and return it to its previous era with the original names of its neighborhoods: Legislation, Al-Harithiya, Karadat Maryam.
    A statement from his office stated that Al-Kazemi toured the building of the Municipality of Baghdad and listened to citizens' complaints and directed his office to follow up on cases of pressure on citizens to pay bribes.
    The statement added that the Prime Minister met the advanced cadres in the secretariat, and said: "Baghdad is an ancient historical city with a cultural face, some of its streets have lost their identity," stressing the work to restore this identity.
    He continued by saying: "We are sad and pain when we see the reality of our capital, which is a failure that extends for years, and it is not worthy of all of us as officials; So there must be an extraordinary effort to create a stable social environment and municipal services; Which is reflected positively on all aspects of life.”
    Al-Kazemi also said during the meeting: “I regret seeing Baghdad in this state of crowding, and the impact of the absurd planning of influential people, which caused real estate prices to rise in certain areas. It is important to reorganize projects and raise inappropriate appearances in an ancient city like Baghdad.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 06 May 2024, 1:24 pm