Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Prime Minister of Iraq directs to open an urgent investigation into the events of the Green Zone

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Prime Minister of Iraq directs to open an urgent investigation into the events of the Green Zone Empty The Prime Minister of Iraq directs to open an urgent investigation into the events of the Green Zone

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Sep 2022, 7:01 am

The Prime Minister of Iraq directs to open an urgent investigation into the events of the Green Zone
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Al-Kazemi directs to strictly prevent the use of bullets and shooting at demonstrators from any security, military or armed party
     August 29, 2022 09:51 PM
    Mubasher: The Prime Minister and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces in Iraq, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, directed today, Monday, the opening of an urgent investigation into the events in the Green Zone.
    The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency, "Ana", that the Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, issued a directive to prevent the use of bullets and shooting at demonstrators from any security, military, or armed party.
    Al-Kazemi stressed the commitment of ministries, agencies, security and military agencies to work in accordance with the contexts, powers and controls granted to them.

Al-Kazemi stressed that our security forces are responsible for protecting the demonstrators, and that any violation of security instructions in this regard will be subject to legal accountability.
    He directed to open an urgent investigation into the events in the Green Zone, the sources of the shooting, and to identify the negligent people and hold them accountable according to the law.
    The Prime Minister of Iraq called on citizens to abide by the security instructions and the curfew decision.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:01 pm