Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary law sets the date for voting on the law criminalizing normalization with the Zionist e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary law sets the date for voting on the law criminalizing normalization with the Zionist e Empty Parliamentary law sets the date for voting on the law criminalizing normalization with the Zionist e

Post by Rocky Tue 24 May 2022, 7:44 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
     political

•  Today, 12:19

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad - Aa'a - Medal of Mullah
    Today, Tuesday, the Parliamentary Legal Committee set the date for voting on the law criminalizing normalization with the Zionist entity .
    Committee member Mustafa Al-Arsan told the Iraqi News Agency (INA) that "today, the committee hosted leaders in the National Intelligence and Security Service, a representative of the Ministry of Defense and some other security leaders, as well as the Foreign Relations Committee to discuss the law criminalizing normalization with the Zionist entity," noting that "the hosts came from for their opinions on the law.
    He added that "this law will be clear and explicit and prevents dealing with the Zionist entity," noting that "the committee is working to complete the law today, in order to present it to the vote tomorrow, Wednesday."
    The First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Hakim Al-Zamili, confirmed, earlier, that the House is continuing to vote on the law banning normalization and establishing relations with the Zionist entity, especially with the increasing steps of normalization in the region, and rumors that Iraq is on this path.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 1:38 pm