Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank: The banking sector has withstood great challenges and witnessed positive growth

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank: The banking sector has withstood great challenges and witnessed positive growth Empty The Central Bank: The banking sector has withstood great challenges and witnessed positive growth

Post by Rocky Wed 25 May 2022, 6:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - conscious
    Today, Wednesday, the Central Bank confirmed that the banking sector has withstood great challenges and witnessed positive growth, while noting that continuing to support efforts to confront climate changes.
    The Governor of the Central Bank, Mustafa Ghaleb Makheeb, said in his speech at the Conference on Sustaining Economic Growth, which was organized by the Iraqi-British Business Council in the British capital, London, and followed by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "the banking sector has withstood great challenges, as it witnessed most of the indicators of the banking sector, and is still positive growth during 2021.
    He added, "The initiatives of the Central Bank have supported economic recovery and contributed to ensuring a reasonable level of employment in the complex conditions that the country has gone through," noting that "continued support for efforts to confront climate change with other government institutions, as the Central Bank allocated an initiative in the amount of one trillion dinars to finance the purchase of clean energy systems.
    It is noteworthy that the conference witnessed the participation of a number of government officials, private banks and the Iraqi and British private sectors, and discussed the investment files and the white paper prepared by the government as a plan for the advancement of the Iraqi economy.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rip534 likes this post

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:18 am