Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Immediate Orders To Tighten Procedures In Controls With Kurdistan To Prevent Fuel Smuggling

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Immediate Orders To Tighten Procedures In Controls With Kurdistan To Prevent Fuel Smuggling Empty Immediate Orders To Tighten Procedures In Controls With Kurdistan To Prevent Fuel Smuggling

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Jun 2022, 5:52 am

[size=38]Immediate Orders To Tighten Procedures In Controls With Kurdistan To Prevent Fuel Smuggling
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 05/31/2022 | 1:32 PM
    [/size]

Information / Diyala…
    An informed source revealed, on Tuesday, that immediate orders were issued to tighten security controls on the borders with the Kurdistan region of Iraq to prevent fuel smuggling.
    The source said in an interview with “Information” that “a higher government committee to follow up on the fuel smuggling file in Diyala revealed large mafias working to transfer not small quantities of fuel to Kurdistan to achieve large financial profits as a result of the price difference,” stressing that “these mafias contributed to Create severe crises in the past months.”
    The source added, "Immediate orders were issued to tighten security measures at the border between Diyala and Kurdistan to prevent fuel smuggling, especially as it reached very dangerous levels revealed by recent operations that revealed large dens, especially in Jdeidet Al-Shatt (30 km southwest of Baquba)."
    He pointed out that "the tightening comes as a preventive risk to prevent the transfer of more fuel through illegal ways that affect its supplies in Diyala, Baghdad and the rest of the provinces, especially since the mafias have arms in several provinces, but the smuggling route is directly through Diyala." finished/ 25 f

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 10:13 am