Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs keeps secret Iraqi properties abroad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs keeps secret Iraqi properties abroad Empty Parliamentary Integrity: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs keeps secret Iraqi properties abroad

Post by Rocky Mon 20 Jun 2022, 5:57 am

Parliamentary Integrity: The Ministry of Foreign Affairs keeps secret Iraqi properties abroad
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

June 20, 2022

15th

Deputy Head of the Integrity Committee in the House of Representatives, Alia Nassif, accused, on Monday, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of "restriction" about the size of Iraqi property abroad.
    Nassif said, "Foreign officials refrain from disclosing the fate of property abroad," noting that "the ministry prevents access to the original documents and documents related to these properties, in addition to the ministry's extreme secrecy, and we do not know the reason."
    And she added, "A part of these properties and farms were transferred in strict secrecy so that there would be no shedding light on it to be an issue of public opinion. As for the other part, it was disposed of, and some of them distribute their investments and imports in agreement with companies belonging to the same parties that keep them secret, while some of them Prepare to seize it.
    Nassif indicated that Iraq “owns farms in the United States, Europe, Finland and Argentina, and when I addressed the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, it denied the existence of such properties in one day and closed the file completely,” adding that “the Ministry of Commerce acknowledged the existence of these farms and sent accountants periodically to follow up on revenues, but it did not It shows where the revenue is going, and who the companies are acquiring.”

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:59 pm